View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 09:58 AM   #31
Bobbolink
Bobbi

S/C/G: 160/129/124

It's snowing in Minnesota, what else is new? I woke up to a white winter wonderland, really pretty but getting old. The turkeys have been here 3 times already looking for food buried under the snow.
Rosey...I think I'm as excited as you, great room. Give Steve a Golden Girls hug. Are those work benches low so your wheel chair can slide under them? Or do you sit on a stool while you putter? There used to be a chef on one of the cooking channels that had a high work stool with 3 legs and rollers on the bottom so he could scoot around the kitchen while sitting. If you don't have one, tell Steve to get you one for your next birthday .

Hi Donna, I saw your post and remembered I didn't close the March thread. Nice to see your smiley face.

Nothing happening here today other than exercise at the Y. My little Yorkie is really putting on weight. I'll have to post another picture of him.

Lucinda...do you usually make the same passover foods? I'm not Jewish so know nothing about foods that are eaten other than coconut macaroon. My mouth waters when I think of macaroon, love them. Do you have lots of family over?
It's just about 9 am, gotta get off my cp and do something.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1900.jpg (51.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1910.jpg (26.4 KB, 9 views)