View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 10:56 PM   #4
1life2liv

S/C/G: 254/229/150

Height: 5'1''

Happy April everyone!!!! Not much has changed sine my last posts... I weighed in for the week, my first week on the diet pills, and lost 7 pounds!!! I'm so happy to lose weight again. That puts me at a total of 25 so far since January .

On a personal note I have been told that my job will be having a full time position opening up soon (hint hint) as my boss put it. It would be so nice to have benefits and paid vacation but I'm still going to school so I'm not sure I'm up for working full time and going to school full time, all while trying to make time for my three year old. I'll have to weigh the pros and cons I suppose.

So I am bad about setting small goals and always want to aim for the big picture. For example instead of wanting to focus on losing another ten pounds, I want to lose 100 total by June of next year. Is that unreasonable? I was 150 a year ago so I feel like I should be able to lose it in a year and a half. I feel like I'm setting myself up for disappointment. I can say, though, this is the first time I have dieted and not tried to "cheat" the diet. Before I would work hard at it all week and then go crazy on the weekend. Or I would eat a salad but fill it with bacon, cheese, and ranch. Or add food into my fitness pal and put in one portion of something and actually ate double the serving. Also usually when I diet I seem to be hungrier than ever and crave ONLY the things I shouldn't eat. This time though, I am actually enjoy heating healthy, feel like it is a life change, and BELIEVE IN MYSELF!!! But I must remind myself, easy does it, one day at a time.

Until next time, stay awesome xoxoxox

Last edited by 1life2liv : 04-03-2014 at 10:59 PM.
1life2liv is offline   Reply With Quote