View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 02:52 PM   #30
Ubee

S/C/G: 327/264/?

Height: 5'7"

Good Afternoon!
Silent
sorry but I had to laugh about Katts challenge. In case you don't know, I've gained 9 pounds since starting the challenge. Chin up. Keep posting and we will drag you through this! Kicking and screaming if we have to. I'm coming out of one heck of a I should just give up funk. Everyone on here including you Silent kept me going so I only gained 9 pounds instead of 90. Showing up until you get back in the game is so important. Besides Betsy and I would lose our social life! As for fasting I'm a baby and just trying to do 16 hours most of which I am busy and sleeping.
Betsy I have started out with orange. As for the family I am the main drag in the healthy department. My husband exercises daily and is now eating more veggies. I prepare my daughters meals and snacks so that leaves me bringing up the (big) rear! How did the no samples go?
Terra lifes important lessons are not taught in a real school. Good for you for volunteering!
Jane I recently found a picture of the old me. So sad. I will have it printed and keep a copy next to the new me. I don't want to remember but more importantly I don't want to forget.
Fear of hunger, what is that all about? The doctor put me on cereal at two weeks because I was collicky. I have never been deprived of food.
Yes, let's get on with the show!
I want to lose weight!