Thread: Fiber Counting?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 02:02 PM   #224
pattygirl63

S/C/G: 238/217.6/135

Height: 5'2'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelslady View Post
Nice work! I hope you had a great bfs reading this morning- sounds like you found the right combination for your body. Keep up the great work!
Thanks Steelslady I did. I also had an Atkins bar last night because it was late when I ate because we went to Walmart after church. I checked my bs later before going to bed after I ate one and my bs reading was 106 so I can include them in my way of eating. However, I also found that I would have been more satisfied with just a few bites instead of the whole bar and they aren't that big of bars. This morning my fbs was 113 again and the scale was the same. I checked my bs 2 hrs after breakfast and it was 119. So this way has definitely brought my bs under control. I feel great. My hubby is eating similar to me but more carbs and even his fbs has come way down.

My last words to my doctor as we left our last appt was "We will be in even better shape and have better #s next time you see us". So he is going to be really excited and pleased with the two of us.

Trish

If you eat when you are not hungry, you just overate!!!

pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote