View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 11:26 AM   #25
Radiojane
Haven't quit yet!

S/C/G: 485/372.4/200

Height: 6'0

Sam Thank you! I cried for hours when I first saw that before picture. There's been some doozies taken of me, but that one.... eesh. It's a good reminder. Your goals are great. You are so motivated and I love it!

Ubee OMG the FEAR of hunger. I never realized how bad that had been for me until I completed my first successful day long fast. I was so amazed that I didn't "need" the food. I used to drive to A&W every morning for two sausage and eggers and a large coke because I was so afraid I would be hungry before lunch. (I go to work at 9 and my lunch is at noon). I was TERRIFIED of three hours without food. There are so many other examples of being afraid I was going to get "hungry" when it wasn't hunger at all, it was my obsession with eating!

I realized that I have truly been yoying between 375 and 385 for a YEAR now (looked it up on my graph), and while it's great that I maintained, I'm tired of seeing that same group of numbers. I freaked out about it a little until I realized that I have lost another size, so between the yoga and the swimming I have actually developed some muscle. (And I'll guarantee you that before, I had the bare minimum required to function, because I was so sedentary I could have been statuary!"). Anyways. Proud I didn't regain, but let's get on with the show shall we??

Down 1.3 this morning. Still have .4 of yesterday's pesky water weight kicking around.

2014 Reboot!
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote