View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 11:36 AM   #20
Lexxiss
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/175/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Coaches!

I finally found an "internet moment" and I am taking it to check in even though I have other very pressing tasks. Credit. I have been having a continual problem with my aolbrowser locking up and this morning I had time to try another browser. It seems to be working and I will see if I can try an AOL-update. ??.

Anyway, I have been reading posts many times daily but it's very difficult with limited time to post from my phone. I have been pretty consistent at posting my good mornings on the SBD thread. Credit. I have much going on and I am trying to be mindful of food choices and work hard at resistance. I weigh every day and although I'm up a bit from my low weight I'm still within my range and I'm grateful for that.

I've been trying to get lots of different things caught up as we are traveling to Southern Cal next Wednesday to visit with the dear friend who was paralyzed in the car accident 3 years ago. It's bringing lots of "stuff" up for my DH with his brain injury. He has not gone through the process of accepting his best friend unable to even feed himself, and I've been trying to sit down everyday and have a discussion with him....helping him prepare. It's time consuming and emotional.

I'm going to try and get back for personals later today. Getting this to post is my first task.

nationalparker, sending supportive thoughts your way. I empathize with all the family drama and figure it to be expected since siblings all tend to deal with situations quite differently. Glad you feel comfortable to come here and share your daily thoughts. It's a very positive thing and I'm glad you trust us with your thoughts and feelings. Take care.

I'll see if I can get back later....

My last 58 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!