View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 10:43 AM   #24
Ubee

S/C/G: 327/277/?

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning!
Sam you sure are doing great at working out! How much time a day do you committ/dedicate to working out?
Dean so happy to see you and your coffee! I got a good laugh about your comment about being a man and admitting that! I'm just coming out of a spell like that and it stinks when you are going through it. Hang in there and keep posting.
Jane I think some fasting may help me. I do have a lot of food anxiety. This morning I thought "I'm not really hungry maybe I should wait." my loud brain voice screamed "What if you get hungry!" and I realized well then I will eat. Sounds so simple but yet for me...
Terra what are you studying in school? How do you help out when you volunteer?
Fi as always I love the collage! I think many of us are carb challenged.
Locke walking to work is one sure fire way to get your exercise in! My knees were feeling so much better BUT with my 12 pound regain they are acting up already! Yes, every pound does help. I had to carry something heavy yesterday and I thought geez this is nothing compared to what I used to lug around!
Yesterday got stripes on my calander. Today I am squished into a tight pair of jeans. I am stopping the regain. I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT! Two more days of yucky weather and then spring should be here.
We are all excited about my husband working less hours starting next week. He is really committed to us all using the extra time to get healthy and more active, while having less stress. Yipee!
Let's all lose weight and get healthy!

Last edited by Ubee : 04-03-2014 at 10:44 AM.
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote