View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 08:56 AM   #23
SamIAm86

S/C/G: 340/261.2/160

Height: 5'4"

Morning Everyone!!

Sorry I slacked the last two days from posting. The receptionist at work was out for 2 days because her DH ended up having to get his appendix out. So it was just me and the manager/new owner for the past two days. Needless to say after getting off of work and working out, I barely had the energy to eat dinner...Last night I took off a day from working out so I could go run my bill pay errands and get some groceries for the house.

I can't believe April is already here! The time is going by so fast! It looks like the pollen is in full swing here so my car is covered in yellow :P I'm going to try and trick my DH into going to the park after work and going for a walk. I am still going to do my HIIT and work on abs tonight

Ubee This month is going to be our month girl!! Spring is here and the nice weather will hopefully keep us motivated!!!

Jane I am LOVING your avatar picture!! Look how far you've come! Great job my dear!!!

Betsy Good luck with all of the yard work!! Depending on how much you have to do, it can be some back breaking work...I'm sure you'll get some good work there!!

Terra High five on getting 3 walks in girl!!! Keep that up!!

I've made some goals for the month of April...They are to hope for an 8 lb loss, get outside more, lift weights more, and work on my booty bump!!! One of these days I'm gonna have an a** that you can bounce a quarter off it!! Anyway, hoping for another OP day! Hope you all do too!!

SamIAm86 is offline   Reply With Quote