View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 06:23 PM   #19
Wannabehealthy
Happy to be healthy!

S/C/G: 217/ticker/175

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbolink View Post
[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]I have been a very bad, bad dieter. I keep taking off and putting back on, nothing too serious until this morning. I put on a pair of jeans I haven't worn for awhile and they shrunk. Put on another pair and they shrunk too. What am I going to do?

. [/color]
Bobbi, if this is what's going to happen using the home made laundry gel, I'm not using it! LOL

Lizzie I used to be the same way, eating good all day and then blowing it all in the evening. I am diabetic and an elderly neighbor recently had an amputation due to diabetes, so I have done an about face. No more evening snacking. It took something like that to scare me.

Cajun, I took your lead and cleaned my dining room and kitchen today. Everything is gleaming! I feel like I'm in the wrong house.

"Whatever your goal, you can get there as long as you are willing to be honest with yourself about the preparation and the work involved."...Oprah Winfrey

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending...Carl Bard

Last edited by Wannabehealthy; 04-02-2014 at 06:23 PM.