View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 03:24 PM   #28
Bunnydream
I can do it!

S/C/G: 272/260/150

Height: 5'7 Age: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareandUnknown931319 View Post
Iv'e never been up in Canada before, but Iv'e heard from several people that it can get pretty nasty and I've also seen TV shows where they show episodes and places up in Canada. It is so pretty! But you need to force yourself to get out of that apartment and go to the gym. They may be why you felt like you were having a panic attack to begin with, you were in one place for so long so you were starting to feel crowded in and maybe even felt like you were suffocating? Because if that's the case, don't worry, i feel that way too sometimes. Yes, It's harder when your working for hours on end, but you need to make time for yourself, you can't neglect yourself entirely and expect the weight to just come off. Put on that insulated coat, gloves, boots, scarf, and get walking to the gym. The weather may be bad, but you said you always feel better when you exercise, so if it makes you feel good, then do it, despite the procrastinations you keep having. You might just be making exscuses for yourself to not exercise too, because you feel you don't have the time or don't feel like it. Noone feels like it, and everyone makes excuses, you just have to make excuses to exercise. Because everyone always feels better after exercising. Why stop doing something that makes you feel good anyway? You'll feel much better after you exercise, more energized, and feel proud that you took the time to take care of yourself for a better you! Good luck!
Yes! Someone who knows! I've found that certain veggies and fruits are just so ridiculous I should only get them on occasion! It's so different than the U.S.! I am adapting pretty well though I think. I love it here so much, but the weather! bah! The landscape reminds me of Ireland, and I love that I can take a trip down to the coast a few times in the summer. We don't have a car yet, but it's on the to-do list. I do feel better when I exercise.

I think my issue is that I want to eat like someone who has already lost their weight and wants to maintain. I just feel like eating to lose weight will be such a struggle and I don't know if I can commit to counting calories. I can definitely commit to cutting food out that is not good for me, and I know exactly what those foods are.

I just don't want to feel like I am starving myself.