View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 01:14 PM   #18
Bunnydream
I can do it!

S/C/G: 272/260/150

Height: 5'7 Age: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattience View Post
Your post in reply to me is much more positive than your first post gave me to think.

I just want to add, that i do not plan my meals. I might think about the odd meal when i'im shopping at the supermarket. You know i might buy some fish with a particular purpose in mind or this or that vegetable, but generally i don't spend any time planning my meals. But i do find the food diary really helpful.

I don't spend a lot of time cooking either.

I think studying can make you want to eat more.

The only way i can stop being a slave to crap food is to eat regular meals that are of nutritious food.

Maybe you are pushing yourself too hard. In view there is nothing wrong with pasta or curry but if you are eating too much of it then well there's your problem. Maybe you need a bit of a break from all the work. ON the weekends for instance? Its so easy to let study be all consuming.

glad my post helped you a bit.
Yeah, I need to maybe relax a little bit. And there are definitely 2 days a week that are free from school that I have to myself. Yes it is! haha you're right. I am actually going to do just that. I have comprised a grocery list that's really healthy and that I'm excited about. Baby argula, salmon fillets, tomatos, celery, etc I'm going to build on meals with foods I really like that are healthy.