View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 10:43 AM   #81
Riestrella
From Hippo to Hot!

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

What's all this talk of Sonic, of all places?! I went there once when I was in America and I thought it was a new low to fast food! I got such a bad stomach ache afterwards! There's a fast food chain in Colorado called Good Times...my god. I would go there so often. Discovered a few years later what I ate in one sitting was literally 1500 calories. I was so shocked!!

Like MrsD was saying - I, too, like most I discovered after posting up a poll some time ago, am a treater. What's that? I lost a pound? Oh, then I deserve some pizza! WRONG! This sounds harsh but I read somewhere "You're not a dog. So don't treat yourself with food for a job well done." It really stuck with me!

But I'm here to hold up my hand and say I've been sucking on the eating front this past week. I think I'm not eating enough in the day. I'm staying at my boyfriends house and he doesn't have the usual healthy snacks that I usually do so I've resorted to junk food snacking. It's so bad! But the boyfriend has his "black hole period" where it hits like 9pm and he's hungry for everything. So he'll go out and buy cr@p and I inevitably get in on it too...but it's completely my fault. I shouldn't ride on the coat tail of my bf's bad habits.

I diiiiid go on a run today though. 2 miles! Managed to keep my pace below 11 minute/mile too, but I felt very sluggish. The weather is beautiful and in Japan it's hanami season (the iconic cherry blossom trees are in bloom) and there are SO MANY PEOPLE in the park I run around. I get so annoyed!! I'm trying to run and I have kids running under my feet and people who just keep veering around not knowing which side of the path they want to walk on. But I managed to find a quiet spot to run around for a while before the end.

-------

angelicus - Wow, amazing on the 3 lb loss! And huge props on resisting on the cake/dessert binge. Bravo!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote