View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 10:28 AM   #11
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

Good morning GG's,

It is a dreary day here today. Maybe the sun will make an appearance later on. Now since it has warmed up some, we have been going bike riding in the afternoons after Maddie gets off the bus. It keeps her busy ~ and is better for all of us than just sitting around the house.

This dreary weather (like Bobbi's black ink) kind of fits the mood. More problems from our brother for my sister and I. Grrrrrr.

I've been working on a picture book (The Groove Book) for Mom. I think I had mentioned it here back along. It was a picture book deal DH heard about on the TV show “Shark Tank”. We've done it 3 times each now. They make little books of 100 pictures that you upload to their web site from your cell phone. The cost for the book and shipping is really good. The pictures ~ the quality ~ most all of them are nice and clear ~ a few are a little grainy looking. But for the price ~ we feel like it has been a good deal.

Guess I'd better get off here and get back to work on that.

Hope you all are having a nice day.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)