General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-02-2014, 04:34 AM   #1  

Default Follow up on the events with my neighbors for anyone that is curious...

So I finally found out what happened! My neighbor guys buddy came by to get his stuff and approached us to see if neighbor lady had been there. We stayed out of it, and just said we really haven't noticed much activity. He told us, we didn't even have to ask, that she was cheating on him and when he found out he went and beat up the other guy. It seems he really really really beat this other guy, not just a simple punch in the face, which is why the cops were hunting him down. They did catch him and he has been in jail.

And...the house and car are in his name, and the guy friend said she stole the car and most of the stuff in the house, including valuable things that were his. So I'm guessing that's why she was hiding her face, either because she's embarrassed she was cheating and/or because she wasn't suppose to be there taking his stuff.

So mystery solved. Good work gumshoes!
GlamourGirl827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 08:03 AM   #2  
Recovering Pantry Pest

S/C/G: 174.5/162/149

Height: 5'7"

Thanks for the rest of the story - I was wondering how all that was going to turn out!
ICUwishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 08:30 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

Scandalous!
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 08:41 AM   #4  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Soap opera material! Thanks for the update!
boatingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:26 AM   #5  

S/C/G: see ticker

Wow, way more exciting than most things that happen in my neighborhood.

Well, there was the time I saw a dude in sweatpants and a hoodie do a flip off of my neighbor's deck one Sunday morning and kind of quickly scurry away. I called her home right after I saw him leave to make sure she was OK and they hadn't been robbed or something worse. Turns out he was her new boyfriend and he was trying to get out of the house before her children woke up.
BettyBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:32 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Haha, in the fall I attempted to take my son out in the stroller for a walk and as soon as I walked outside saw that police was everywhere and the whole block was sealed. They made me go back inside. Apparently some crazy guy had been running around the neighborhood yelling at people and then climbed up to the top floor of a 7 story construction site down the street from me and was threatening to jump. So we were stuck inside all day until they could get him down. Which they did.
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote