View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 08:28 PM   #22
jelliehel
Started IP 1/29/2013

S/C/G: 187/119.8/125

Height: 5'2

Hi All!
I have been in maintenance for about 7 months and it is truly a work in progress. I follow IP separating fats/carbs except for breakfast. I really only eat carbs for dinner maybe 3 times a week by choice. If I do eat carbs it is sprouted grain pasta, toasted pasta, farro or whole grain rice. I really try to look for carbs with no sugars.
For lunch just about everyday I eat cauliflower taco shells (egg or egg white and I add some fat free cheddar to hold it together), 4-5 ounces of lean roast beef or natural turkey with light laughing cow cheese or mayo. I also eat lettuce with regular salad dressing. Dinner is usually 5-6 oz protein, always veggies and the occasional carb. I do eat a snack between lunch and dinner and always after dinner. I continue to eat IP snacks ( unrestricted BBQ chips, unrestricted salt and vinegar chips, and pickle zippers). I eat Quest bars and PB2. I do indulge in a fun day which has become a fun meal or snack. I was never a fan of exercise but it must be done in maintenance. It is now just part of who I am.

Maintenance since August 30 2013
jelliehel is offline   Reply With Quote