View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 09:13 AM   #4
Cajunlady165

S/C/G: 281/220.5/165

Height: 5'2"

Bobbi that's a good one!!! Lol. It seems like Christmas just passed. April is already here.
Tomorrow is weigh in day and I feel bloated. It seems like this diet is not working. Every time I eat something I feel guilty. I'm keeping it balanced but I'm thinking I'm going to have to reduce the serving sizes to to the lowest range. I have done that with some foods already. You would know when I find something that I really like. I will keep going and see how it goes.
Dh and I spent the weekend spring cleaning one half of the house. It took us 2 days to clean master closet bathroom bedroom utility and kitchen. Do you know how much grime is behind a stove. Yuk. We moved all furniture and appliances. This weekend coming we will do the other 2 bedrooms guest bath and living room. Then shampoo all the carpets. The sons room are empty so that should be easy. Dh fussed the whole time about the house being too big for just us. Lol. It feels good now that I know the dust bunnies are gone well at least in half the house.

Time to do laundry. Be back later.
Hugs
Cajun