View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 08:00 PM   #18
kcdoe

S/C/G: 251/197/170

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
I am still trying to figure out what works best for me in maintenance. Like 65 I also stick closely to a P2 type of daily eating.

B - Milk Chocolate V-Core Vantage protein shake made with 6 oz. cold coffee, dash of sea salt and cinnamon, and 1 c. crushed ice, mixed in Magic Bullet til deliciously thick and wonderful!
L - Mixed Field Green salad with tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers and grilled chicken, with homemade Italian dressing.
D - Pulled Pork with homemade coleslaw (dressing made by adapting Rainbow's Mayo recipe; substituting cider vinegar for the lemon juice and adding a few drops of Stevia, poppy seeds and celery salt) on a cauliflower tortilla drizzled with Walden Farms BBQ sauce. Seriously delicious!
S - Depends on my mood, but I like to have a protein bar that I have on hand from Nashua Nutrition.

Rather than having my "fun" days I generally have a "fun" snack when I am in the mood. Sometimes it is a couple paleo cookies or some type of paleo cake or treat I am trying. On the weekend I will do a big breakfast that varies but a lot of times is blueberry paleo pancakes with pure maple syrup and a low fat turkey sausage patty.
Dak have you found you gain when eating the carbs the way IP tells us too in maintenance?

100% August through October, off IP till rebooted January 2 through March 31st. Phasing off to maintenance for a while to test the waters!!