Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-31-2014, 02:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 333.5/306.5/200

Height: 5 ft. 11 in.

Default Mood Swing Again!

It has been a while since I have posted anything here. I have been on a pretty even keel until this last couple of days. I am have a mood swing again. I am unsure if it is the fact that I feel like I am getting sick, the weather (it is still snowing here) and I can't get out of the house very easy, or if I am just letting my old feelings of hating to be left alone too long get the better of me (hubby has been working long hours again so he is not home much). So I am a bit depressed but I wanted to start the day in a different way today in an attempt to move the depression along faster. I found a word puzzle book in the book case yesterday and today during my morning coffee I worked on one of the puzzles in this book. I have not done that in the morning for quite some time. Now I just need to figure out what else I can change up a bit and them maybe my foul mood will swing the other way.
meandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5"3

Put some music on and try as many funny moves as possible.
Wheresmychin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:10 AM   #3  

Watch the TV series Friends. I know its old but it never fails to cheer me up. Or do some online shopping. spending a few bucks on something pretty will cheer you up for sure
sharms8637 is offline   Reply With Quote