View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 02:03 PM   #5
cleanslate

S/C/G: 264.8 / 220.8 / 140

Height: 5' 5.5"

Elladorine, wow I had a look at your progress photos and read a few of the posts and I am looking forward to reading more! You really inspire me. I can identify with a lot of the things you wrote and I am enjoying reading your journey. I may have some questions later, I hope you don't mind.

I have friends who take a Doctor prescribed prescription(s) and call it good,
they don't even bother to try to make lifestyle changes to improve their health so that maybe they won't need that prescription.

My weight loss is just beginning, I am still trying to learn all that I can, but I know there are others out there who just want that magic answer, they don't want to put in any effort. What we are doing is not easy, but it does have many rewards, it is too bad others can't see that and make the effort.

There is comfort in what we know, and fear in the unknown. I keep telling myself that even though I don't know what to expect, it has to be better than where I was.
I think for many there is fear in succeeding because then we have to learn how to maintain that success....which leads to more fear again. We need to think of it as a challenge and not a fear.

Have you heard this before: It is easier to pull someone down into the hole than to pull them up out of the hole......negativity....positivity......so from that I find I need to surround myself with as much positivity as I can.
cleanslate is offline   Reply With Quote