View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 12:43 PM   #151
Dottington

S/C/G: 200/135.6/125

Height: 5'6

themilesawaygirl-Yay! Very nice pyramid How did the boot camp and game go? I was going to start this epic body weight workout routine, but decided to keep doing what I'm doing and wait till after my performance next week bc I don't want my arms to be too fatigued to play!

Hoopty-Oh no! So sorry you've been sick If you're having chest pains and trouble breathing I would urge you to go to the doctor or urgent care bc that could be a sign that its moving into your lungs! Please get better

Rie-Sounds like you really gave your bf an awesome birthday! Good for you for pacing yourself and remembering to drink water while out Grieving is a natural process and I'm glad you're with your bf during this tough time so you have lots of support and love around you. Have you thought of writing a goodbye letter to your friend? Just to get everything out? I AM that type of hiker! haha But my dad and sister are too so when we're together it becomes this mad race I think flower watching sounds lovely I've seen it in movies and pictures and always have wanted to experience it! Calories need to be kept around 1200-1300 net for me it seems.

Had a great weekend. Did a decent hike yesterday(4.75m, 3mph, 1.5 hours, 600 calories), went on a brisk walk Saturday night, and ate really well! Weight is up though from sodium This has by far been the best weekend I've had in a long time concerning weight loss. I'm giving my bf my scale today and am not stepping back on it till May Instead I'll measure and keep on plan. I've had trouble staying on plan before when I don't weight, but I know I need to get away from the scale for mental reasons
Next weekend I have a performance with the orchestra again Will be glad when that's done and I can finally concentrate on solo rep!
Bf is trying to be healthier. He did really well with me this weekend eating wise and he even joined a gym!
I made my lunches for the week, soup for dinners, and made veggie burger patties(140 calories per patty and 21 g of protein!). All ready for another great week!
Happy monday everyone!