Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-29-2014, 09:55 AM   #1  
Because I am.

S/C/G: 292/200/165

Height: 5' 7"

Talking Snow is Melting!!!

The past month has been a pretty tough one for me. I had that awful cold and sinus infection that lingers for about 4 weeks. As soon as I started feeling better, my car was hit by a school bus and I'm still waiting for April 7 to get the car into the shop for repairs. And then, there was the endless snow and gray days.

I have been able to stick to my eating program, though my exercise schedule went totally out the window. Still, I've managed to pass the 60 pounds lost mark. I'm pretty proud of myself for that accomplishment.

Still, I am rattling around in the bottom of depression to the point, I think it is time I change counselors and start addressing the reasons behind my low mood. I'm going to talk with the psychologist treating my eating disorder at our next appointment about referring me to someone who can treat me for depression. It sort of threw me in our last appointment that this counselor can't touch the issue of depression. Just food-related behaviors. I know the two are connected but she seemed to feel it isn't something she can do.

With that decision made, I feel satisfied that I'm taking another positive step for my well-being. Couple that with a blue sky and bright sunshine that is melting the oceans of snow surrounding the house and I think this is going to be a good day. I may even layer some sweaters and fleece and do a workout on the deck later this morning.
worththeeffort2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:21 AM   #2  
~Shannon

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in

Sounds like alot of stuff at once, that always affects my eating. Just wanted to chime in to say I had that same sinus infection in Dec and Feb.....so annoying!
Shannonsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 03:08 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 202/202/145

Height: 5 6'

I remember going through a rough time like this. Things were breaking down all around me, mostly things I depend on for daily living. My car, my fridge, and my dryer! And I had a family medical emergency. I was missing a lot of work. I'm so thankful that my boss at the time was so understanding. We all go through tough times, but I agree it gets better. I just wish they wouldn't pile up all at once! lol Good for you staying positive! Stay productive...that helps a lot!!
muddpies is offline   Reply With Quote