View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 01:30 AM   #29
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Sunny Windy Sunday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN MARCH MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

It has been a wonderful day up in the 70s and would have been perfect if the wind wasn’t blowing. Guess we can’t have everything at once though.

I finally have all my indexes typed and then I chanced to try that thumb drive before tossing it and it worked so I saved my newly typed ones on it and deleted the old ones. I also kept my newly typed ones on my computer. Now I need to make some decisions which cook books I want to keep and the weight of them will play a good part if I keep them or not. I do want to keep one of the books that is a total cookbook like Betty Crocker’s. And of course a few of the many WW ones I have.

Tomorrow I am going to go out to the kitchen and make some more decisions on what to keep for the MH and what to put in boxes for a yard sale. We noticed when out and about Saturday that folks have already started having yard sales. Will is going to the DMV and get the MH license so when we get ready we can bring it over here from our storage place and get some of the things put up in it that we have gotten for it. We will get personal plates for it when we decide which state we decide to get a mail box and so want to have the plates for it in that state. We are currently looking at a couple places for the Jeep tags are due in July so we will have to make a trip and get tags for it by then. We will get the MH personal tags there also at a later date.

JEAN I have heard those steam mops are great. We are thinking of getting one for the MH and the "Shark" sounds like it will be it. That recipe in foil sounds yummy!

DONNA FAYE Yep I am anxious to get on the road again but have a lot to get done before that can happen. Baseball season is close ~ very close.

Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 03-31-2014 at 01:31 AM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote