View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 11:22 PM   #82
Fiona W
rockin' my 50s!

S/C/G: 351/272/130

Height: 5'3"

Howdy y'all! I've been catching up on sleep and also busy-busy-busy, so I haven't had time to post for a couple of days. Now I'm getting somewhere in the range of 6 to 8 hours a night, so I feel much less frazzled. I took a walk around the neighborhood on Friday—actually down and then back up a substantial hill, so I worked my legs hard enough to be sore the next day. It felt good! Still eating the same old stuff, but I have added back the half-cup of muesli a day, since it definitely stabilizes my mood. My appetite has improved: at least now I can detect hunger signals that tell me when to stop writing or making art and have a package of turkey or something. I definitely don't eat at defined meal times, I mean except for always having coffee with cream first thing in the morning. The cream is my breakfast: it gives me energy for hours!

So that's about all I have to report. It sounds good, Kathleen, that you're getting your thyroid issues sorted out. Best wishes to all...I've had a long day because our niece and grand-nephew came over tonight. I'm really enjoying the fact that they live so close. I hope I can get another walk in tomorrow...

Current mini-goal: Get down to 260
Pounds to go: 12

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mini-goal 1: 30 days binge-free —> done 12/21/13 & binge-free now
Mini-goal 2: Get down to 280 —> done 5/22/14
Fiona W is offline   Reply With Quote