View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 07:34 PM   #265
AZtricia
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Hello Coaches

Saturday is OP. Groceries are collected and put away. Bought some chard for the potassium, which diet power always shows low for me. Also stopped for some new exercise pants as the current pair is too large (hurray!). Have not heard from the boys, so I assume they are focused on the rockets. Today's launch also offers night launch, so they will be out late to see the lighted rockets. Grandma is being released from the hospital today, but still gets dizzy if she moves her head quickly so I hope she will be careful to not fall again.

Cheryl/GosfordGirl I don't like budgeting programs either as they seem difficult to master. Sounds like you really built your resistance muscle today - kudos! Hope you are able to find a workable exercise program.

BillBlueEyes Hurray for a new timer and pleasing your wife Kudos for resisting brownies and tapenade.

nationalparker Yuck to sleet! The firelight & a cat purring sounds relaxing. Glad you've decided on a plan that you can accomplish for your yard. Sending thoughts of spring your way!

6crowsgold LOL for your friend's quote, that must be my grandma's motto as she is on the go always. HUGE kudos for 6 pounds gone!

maryann Loved your cheese story, made me smile. Hope you enjoy your cheddar!

onebyone
Credit for posting. Sounds like you are really fighting with yourself over committing to lifelong healthy changes and being distracted over multiple plans is not helping - I've been there! Hope you figure out what is doable for you!

Last edited by AZtricia : 03-29-2014 at 07:34 PM.