Thread: March Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 07:47 PM   #127
pattygirl63

S/C/G: 238/212.8/135

Height: 5'2'

shannon You seem to be doing the right things. Your fbs is good and if you keep doing what you are doing, you should never have full blown diabetes.

Rennie CONGRATULATIONS on the new low of 163.6. I hope you will make your goal of 160 on 4/14. Although it is difficult losing the last few lbs, I hope you will make it. I also pray that you are so close to it that if you don't make your goal date that you will continue until you do make it.

Carol Sue Glad your doc worked with you on the meds. I thought about asking doc to give me a prescription of for the med DH takes to lower my bs, but I'm afraid to take them. I tried one just one time and my bs went down so fast I thought I was going to die and then at one point I hoped I would. I had to eat something to get it back to normal and then I had to make myself move around to stay awake. I can now honestly understand how someone could just go into a coma and not wake up. Ever since then, I decided that I was going to fight to lower my fbs with diet and exercise. I never want to have to take it and I don't like needles so I don't want to take insulin either. Just work at getting it all working for you. Eat often enough to keep it working right for you. Good luck.

Trish

If you eat when you are not hungry, you just overate!!!