Did gym and stayed on plan so far today and the rest of the day is planned. I find gym a bit dull I have to say. I mainly do strength training because I don't feel up to the floor classes yet but perhaps I should look for some "doable
" classes to sustain my interest. The PT says to stay away from the aqua if time per week is limited because it won't give the benefits I need. And the info on osteoporosis agrees. So need to find something to keep my interest on one of my visits. Most of them look a bit OTT I have to say - not sure that something called Shockwave
would do it for me.
I kept walking around today denying myself things - I would have a random impulse to eat something and then I would have to say no because it wasn't on plan. I wasn't that interested in it but it was in my horizon of noticing and the impulse was to eat it. Not today
I am trying to use a budgetting program and it is driving me nuts. I usually put everything in an XL spreadsheet but I am fairly amateur at doing that. This program at least deals with recurring payments automatically but for the life of me I cannot work out how much money I have that is not allocated. And I think in fortnight period where it forces me into reconciling transactions in a month. I need a whole day to come to grips with it [which I think will be worth it] but I haven't got that time
- credit for taking a gym class with a fairly confronting name - and for improving as you do it. Credit for good enough on plan - I need to aim for that at least
- glad you survived your horror month and welcome back
. I am still in the thick of a horror 8 weeks (3 weeks to go) and then get 5 weeks respite thankfully to catch up on other work
- Yay for moving on from a temporary glitch. Credit for catching yourself early and for posting when things are not perfect. Back on the horse and listening to the motivational ap
(Lexxiss) - I still haven't really figured out your various locations because I have dropped in and out. A swim shack over the mountains seems pretty grand. Hope the vinyl got put in its place and credit for "food has been acceptable"
- sympathy for allergies and dealing with the ramifications. Love your metaphor for the impact of good intentions
- it's true! It is so possible to achieve personal bests when new to an activity or exercise. I like the positive spin on that. Yay for 2 pounds down - hope it is still there tomorrow
- Glad work is flexible and making it easy for you to care for your parents. You can't second guess what others [family] will think of your behaviour - you can only satisfy your own expectations and you are on track for that. Glad your "guilty weight
" has lifted. I work from home [telework] a lot but don't have a lot of surveillance. As long as the job gets done no problem.
- still nothing to report on the fasting front but am thinking about what I might 'eat'. Wishing success for Saturday's weigh in.
- credt for approaching maintenance weight. And kudos for taking stock of the value and impact of relationships. Love your thoughts about the people who are in our lives. Whatever I do with the veggie drawer will not be too creative unfortunately - I am not the most interested cook in the world. Love food but hate preparing it
- your usual high powered and full day by the look of it. You are fitting in a lot of exercise so credit. Your grandmother sounds worthy of emulation. Enjoy your quiet day - I am sure they are rare
Sorry - I seem to have rambled!
Ate on plan today - totally
Planned food for tomorrow - not yet
I logged food as I ate it - yes - to the mg
Weighed in and logged weight - yes - up 1.2 pounds
I did planned exercises - went to gym and walked 6000 steps so far
I didn't eat standing up - 90%
I checked in with my diet coaches - Yes
Listened to motivation recording - yes x 2
Scheduled time for diet and exercise - desk day tomorrow after dog walk