banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

Nice questions so i'm in.

Screen Name: Pattience

Age/Age Range: 50

Family Life: Single

Occupation: Just starting a cottage sewing business for extra cash

Hobbies and Interests: choir, picking up rubbish lol on the beach, volunteering at local community centre, my garden, lots of other things that i'm not actively engaged in right.

Favorite Music: All kinds. Our choir does classical and gospel.

Favorite Color(s): none

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: running, cycle touring, yoga which i don't do, walking which i do a little bit, gardening which i do but not enough.

What are your fitness/health goals? Get to goal weight slowly and keep it off forever!!!!! Be fitter eventually.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Self disgust with my size and appearance.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Handling stress i think. But all is well right now.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Persistence and maintenance.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My sister LOL! But that's not possible. My only possible advantage is that i think i can dress better than her.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Oh dear, i misread the question and now i've had to edit it. I thought it said what can you not wait to HEAR!. Anyway last night i found a pair of trousers that i have never worn that i look forward to being able to wear. I was overweight when i bought them and was on a diet that never got going.

Last edited by Pattience : 04-07-2014 at 08:21 PM.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote