View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 08:59 PM   #258
AZtricia
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Hello Coaches & Happy FRIDAY!

Today has been on the run all day with a board meeting & a community service project for the boys on top of our regular routine AND dh & the boys are packing/finalizing rockets for tomorrow's launch AND my grandmother fell and is in the hospital. The good news is tomorrow the house will be quiet and the boys gone with dh all day and hopefully grandma will be released. She is the kind of lady I want to be! She fell (this time) line dancing! Her other injuries have been from learning to downhill ski (at 65!) and golfing. At 88 now, she is still always on the go, in many clubs and activities. My sis says she MUST give up getting injured though

OP food, just finished an early dinner and must bake banana bread for boys tomorrow.
Exercise OP with 3 miles on treadmill + walking pup...think I will do the DVD tomorrow instead of today.

nationalparker Glad to hear yesterday was a better day, great that you were able to have a fun candlelight dinner!

Cheryl/GosfordGirl Sorry you had a difficult Friday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GosfordGirl View Post
... I can't quite reclaim my weekends but I can maintain some healthful activities and planning.
~Great attitude! Keep on trying!

BillBlueEyes Better than last time is progress! Kudos for OP!

ForMyGirls Welcome Back!

CeeJay Tell those awful visitors hunger & cravings to go knocking on someone else's door! Great job moving on.

Lexxiss Great job keeping your food environment healthy. Awesome that you are below your goal!

gardenerjoy
Hope you will get some good rest over the weekend.

flnu Kudos for down two pounds!

nationalparker Good question about the water, I can tell I've had too much salt the last couple days because my rings are tight. Glad you've resolved your trip dilemma. Know that your parents already understand you care! Your willingness to help and concern show!

6crowsgold Kudos for a good Thursday. Hope your scale is friendly tomorrow!

maryann Hurray for another pound gone and exercise. Awesome relationship choices, being real will ultimately lower your stress. We use an attachment to our Weber gas grill to rotisserie. It is a big grill, so I can cook up to a small turkey on the post. Most often it is two chickens I grill. This way I know what is in/on the meat.