View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 06:22 PM   #25
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Finally Friendly Fantastic Friday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN MARCH MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

It is a lovely warm day without the wind blowing here in the ♥-Land. I am a happy camper for my small light weight hand held Mandoline arrived today and it is trick. It cuts slices or juliennes into 3 different thicknesses. It is very light and I can now sell my larger one that is in a case.

We drove to a nearby town where I was told to go to have blood drawn to check my Thyroid and they didn’t have the order from my doctor so it will mean I will have to go back when they do get the authorization for she was out on a call when they tried to contact her today. I will have that to do another day. Will isn’t in any pain today from having that broken tooth removed and the stainless steel post planted down in the bone a ways. He will have to go back the later part of April to get the thin post that goes inside of this one that the tooth attaches to. Then it will be about 3 months for it to all heal then he can have the tooth crown attached to the post. When it is all done they will adjust his partial to fit nicely and he can chew again on that side.

I am making a scrambled egg dish tonight for dinner for it will be easy for Will to eat. I will also make some of my light biscuits. My cooking will be different for awhile since he can only eat softer foods and chew on one side of his mouth. We might just both lose some weight these next few months while his mouth is being worked on.

I have just about got all my binder cook books fixed up with updated indexes. The one I am working on is the largest index for it is for two binders since it is the “Main” index. I have actually been enjoying this project for I have re-visited the recipes that I have saved through the years and there are some real yummy ones that I remember making and glad that I have them still.

JEAN You can please keep your cloudy, windy, cold days there for we have had enough of them here. Does your friend have a pinched nerve in her back that is causing her leg to be numb? There is a nerve that runs down the back of the leg up the back. That is the one that I have pinched that gives me "drop foot."

DONNA FAYE What caused the internet to crash in your area? What fun to take your family to a nice place like that. Enjoy and let us know what you chose to eat. Get some sleep tonight!

Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 03-28-2014 at 06:25 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote