View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 12:25 PM   #508
Syckgirlsfv
Walkers in the barn!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Morning!!! Thank God it's Friday!!

I got my grades...not what I wanted, but an improvement over Fall quarter. I had all B's that quarter, yuck. So, for this last quarter (Winter) I got a B in accounting (usually get A's in that subject but the final and midterm were ridiculously hard) and I was terrified I choked so I'll take that , a B in CIS 301 which I don't agree with, and an A in that stupid diversity class. So at least I did a little better, now for Spring I have to step up my game!!!

Ok, today:
B - omaha steaks burger patty (leftover from our grill Sunday) and a tiny piece of chicken breast that was leftover...literally two bites worth!)
L - going to post office to send textbook to buyer, so maybe salad from El Pollo Loco
S - fuji apple and / or popcorn
D - we are going out for pizza! YUM! Better get some good cardio in this weekend!!!

Officially out of the 160s! May 2013 - and back in as of July 2013...and back out as of May 2014! Need to make it to the 140's! NO MORE BOUNCING!!!

Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote