View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 10:15 AM   #78
IBelieveInMe2
I can do it!!!

S/C/G: 222/218/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile Hello!

Hello Everyone! A quick check-in before my hubby and I head out for an overnight away. We are going to a concert (Phil Vassar) in Indianapolis. I spoke with my psychiatrist about my low thyroid levels. He shared my concern that my "Free T4" level was definitely low, and that is the ACTIVE component which regulates metabolism. He called my primary doc and I called him, too, to argue for treatment. So my doctor called in a small dose prescription for my thyroid. I am hopeful that, if my thyroid gets regulated, I might actually be able to shed some weight finally (assuming I keep eating right and exercising). I don't think the treatment can hurt. If anything, it should help. So that is a relief.

Good to hear from everyone!!! Keep on posting!!! I PM'd lilturtle and she never responded, so I will just keep her in my prayers. Hope we eventually hear back from her.

shr1nk1ngme: Welcome back!!! So happy to see a post from you!!! Hope you know you are ALWAYS welcome here, regardless of how much or how little you post.

ohiofreespirit: I am in Ohio, too, and know about DeVry. A good friend of ours graduated from there. A low A is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

1life2liv: Great that your appetite suppressant is working, but 700-900 calories per day doesn't sound like nearly enough calories to me. I've always heard that you should at least consume 1200 calories per day to keep your metabolism going. Maybe your dose is too high??? That being said, I WANT some of your appetite suppressant!!!
IBelieveInMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote