Today was disorganised and a bit all over the place and I didn't take a grip on food - just let it sort of evolve. That doesn't work for me at all. I need to take the time over the weekend, in between trying to get chores done and prepare classes, to make a clear map of food for next week. I need to empty the veggie drawer over the week and I need to plan 2 "fast" days for the week. I think I will make Wednesday and Friday the fast days. I am not sure I can do it but the benefits seem real so I will try for 4 weeks and see what happens! If it is too horrible I will go back to eating in an 8 hour window each day.
Summer persists and the weather is hot (above 80 most days at this time of year), cloudy, and very steamy (over 80% humidity). Like you I am a bit over it and want to swap seasons with you
I am trying to keep up the gym and food prep even when busy - I can't quite reclaim my weekends but I can maintain some healthful activities and planning.
- want to see this basement fusion reactor and find out what it is for - almost as intriguing as the uses of gobsmacked
- I can't believe your organisation funded your desk - it sounds/looks amazing and puts the standing desks with treadmill in the shade. Certainly a cure for "sitting is the new smoking"
- Ate on plan today - Nope - hadn't planned popcorn last night but had it; hadn't planned hot chips but had them today
- Planned food for tomorrow - not yet
- I logged food as I ate it - yes - today I had some foods that I can't put into MFP
- Weighed in and logged weight - yes - same as yesterday so it is steady!
- I did planned exercises - no exercise planned
- I didn't eat standing up - 50% - ate hot chips while I shopped for veggies - not good at all
- I checked in with my diet coaches - Yes
- Listened to motivation recording - yes x 2
- Scheduled time for diet and exercise - yes - planning gym tomorrow