View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 02:01 AM   #2
Pattience
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

If you don't want to count calories, keep a food diary. You need to have some incentive to eat less and you need to be able to keep an eye on what you are doing.

Sounds like some exercise would be a good idea for you. If i didn't have a tummy ache today i was going to start doing prostrations. I did them once before as a form of exercise when i couldn't go out to do it.

Make sure you put a cushion down for your knees and don't over do it.

Probalby 100 a day is enough. It will give all your muscles a work out and make you puff. So probably pretty good all around, If you do a lot you may find your knees start to hurt so i don't recommend doing a lot.

And build up to 100, don't try to do them all at once unless you are reasonably fit now.

Get out of your pjs when you get up. Its sounds like you are descending into a bad place. Do you not at least have clothes to wear around the house.

And go out every day somewhere.

If you ever get serious about following some sort of plan here are my tips: don't restrict your calories too much. You may well end up fatter than when you started. Slowly is much better.

Keep the balance of macronutrients in a rough ration of 55% carbs, (reduced refined carbs)25% protein and the rest fats. Most of your fats should be good fats if possible. You can look that up if you need to.and eat 2.5 cups of vegetables a day. and fruit.

If you eat some protein at every meal it will help satisfy you longer.

Quitting all refined sugars might be an easy way for you to lose weight if you don't have too much to lose. If you find yourself getting peckish, eat something low in calories. Make a fruit salad and eat with 1/2 cup of natural yoghurt. But i don't know what foods you have easily available there so that might not be the best suggestion.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote