View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 10:04 PM   #502
kelijpa
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/see sig/148

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Diana hope you're feeling well, I have a feeling the added stress with your friend's health and TTOM on the horizon might be the culprit, think calming thoughts, I like to take deep breaths when I feel like something is coming on and chanting (in my head, not out loud) "good healing energy is flowing through my body awakening my white blood cells" I have to watch my stress levels for cold sore/fever blisters on/in my mouth, (knock on wood) I haven't had one in ages, so it helps me. best of luck

miniapplecocoa I love how you say you have houseguests, 2 extra dogs and a human...

I love reading RadioJane's food, it sounds so awesome syckgirlsfv usually has some interesting choices, too

Put together a pretty good day, got in my water, stayed mostly on plan, DH made some kind of Jamaican sweet potato, it was good, had a kind of nutty flavor, he was shopping with our Jamaican neighbor and they came across the sweet potatoes. Our neighbor got excited about it, hadn't had one in a long time so DH had him pick one out for us

shrinkingstudent I think about trying Insanity or something like it, good for you.

Ian congrats on keeping in the 160's, I hate eating lunch late, sometimes I'm looking to eat it at 11:00

best to all

Early to bed tonight, sleepy girl....

Thanks to Diana and GardenerJoy for threads that keep me going month after month!

Success leaves clues, look at what the people you admire are doing to succeed.

Last edited by kelijpa; 03-27-2014 at 10:38 PM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote