View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 09:04 PM   #502
kelijpa
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/see sig/143

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Diana hope you're feeling well, I have a feeling the added stress with your friend's health and TTOM on the horizon might be the culprit, think calming thoughts, I like to take deep breaths when I feel like something is coming on and chanting (in my head, not out loud) "good healing energy is flowing through my body awakening my white blood cells" I have to watch my stress levels for cold sore/fever blisters on/in my mouth, (knock on wood) I haven't had one in ages, so it helps me. best of luck

miniapplecocoa I love how you say you have houseguests, 2 extra dogs and a human...

I love reading RadioJane's food, it sounds so awesome syckgirlsfv usually has some interesting choices, too

Put together a pretty good day, got in my water, stayed mostly on plan, DH made some kind of Jamaican sweet potato, it was good, had a kind of nutty flavor, he was shopping with our Jamaican neighbor and they came across the sweet potatoes. Our neighbor got excited about it, hadn't had one in a long time so DH had him pick one out for us

shrinkingstudent I think about trying Insanity or something like it, good for you.

Ian congrats on keeping in the 160's, I hate eating lunch late, sometimes I'm looking to eat it at 11:00

best to all

Early to bed tonight, sleepy girl....

...as you eliminate the options that don't work, you can't help but eventually stumble upon what does. -Kaplods

DH

Last edited by kelijpa : 03-27-2014 at 09:38 PM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote