View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 10:03 PM   #245
AZtricia
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Hello Coaches!

Today has been OP. Rotisserie-ing two chickens again. I decided to try a new exercise DVD that I've not done before. I have the T-Tapp: Step Away The Inches. Did the instructional section today, it is TOUGH! It will be good to add some variety and the techniques it teaches will help when I'm on the treadmill. But for now it just reinforced how out of shape I've become.

nationalparker Hope you enjoyed your pizza night. Did you see the post on the Beck blog? It had some great responses to sabotaging thoughts recently. http://beckdietsolution.wordpress.co...ie-two-events/

maryann
You've come so far and it is wonderful that you are willing to face the 2 pound gain and not let it become more.

Cheryl/GosfordGirl Kudos for going to the gym. Lots of veggies and salads sounds like a great plan as the fiber will be filling. There is no gluten free pizza around here either, except homemade!

BillBlueEyes Kudos for the walk and sharing with friends!

6crowsgold Kudos for OP and written plan keeping you on track.

flnu Are you still enjoying tennis? Kudos for quick improvement and keeping your eyes on the positive! Pizza is getting easier because I want the results more than the pizza, but I have to plan on not being too hungry when I approach the smell because I don't have a resistance muscle that is up to that challenge!

Last edited by AZtricia : 03-27-2014 at 10:06 PM.