View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 05:24 PM   #15
seabiscuit
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

S/C/G: 271/217/140

Wink

Hi there...

I love to shop, but I hate the feeling of not fitting into what I think is my size when I get to the store and then having a mini crisis in the dressing room-ugh!
I have a gift card to Talbot's and I can hardly wait to use it but I am nervous that their pants will be a bit tight. I may call my local store and find out their sizing.

It's tough for me with self esteem and body image hence I am a perfectionist so when I was thinner I felt better but I still have issues with feeling okay with my weight. I feel chubby and bloated now, ick, so I hope that this will be my year to get my weight issues under control.

I love thrift stores, I worked for a few, I highly recommend trying the clothing on though because especially in women's sizes, what is one size in one brand may be too small or too big in a different brand, shape and cut.

Take care and happy shopping!!!

Amy

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Oliver Goldsmith

This is my chance! Shinedown

Go for it. Tabatha Coffey

Don't give up the fight...Determination always gets you where you're going. Stevie Nicks

Take your passion and make it happen! Irene Cara
seabiscuit is online now   Reply With Quote