View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 05:24 PM   #51
levoguette

S/C/G: 280/see ticker/130

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicus View Post
levoguette - Thats really interesting that you notice such a big change in the scales after eating certain foods. I'm just starting out, so maybe I will start to write down my weight and food. Although I have never been great at keeping a food diary. Thanks for the rec of taralyn's blog, it looks really good. Also, I adore pinterest. I'm quite a crafty person, so I'm always pinning things I want to make. I do have a recipe board but its kind of a miss mash of everything (ie. unhealthy) .....Actually...oooh....I might start a bikini challenge pinterest board.
Oh my goodness, a bikini challenge pin board would be so much fun! Actually what could make it even more fun was if we could make a group bikini challenge board that we could pin recipes and exercises to! Not sure how that would totally work out, since I know a lot of people prefer to stay semi-anonymous on this site (me included - that's why I have a separate pinterest account made for weight loss things aside from the one all my facebook friends and relatives can see ....) and not sure if there's a limit to the amount of pinners we can add to one board, but it's still a fun thought!

Daily weighing helped me figure out those sort of foods that completely stall or make me gain despite staying on budget calorie-wise. My body just holds onto wheat carbs like crazy! On days I go gluten free I see a drop. Everyone is different! It's just a matter of experimenting and see what works best for you. I didn't figure it out until about maybe 3-4 months into my weight loss.

I'm so excited for this challenge and feel so motivated again for the first time in months, that I even made a ticker to keep track of my bikini challenge progress!

Last edited by levoguette : 03-27-2014 at 05:32 PM.
levoguette is offline   Reply With Quote