View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 04:11 AM   #42
LittleMissNiki

S/C/G: 138.6/122.4/120

Height: 5ft 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by worththeeffort2 View Post
I have gone from wearing size 26 pants to wearing size 22 pants. I wore a pair of my new slacks to work today. It felt so good to not be wearing the same old baggy pants that I've been wearing since January. I cleaned six pairs of slacks out of the closet last night and have a few more size 26 slacks left to clear out. They'll be taken to the thrift shop that supports a soup kitchen.

Despite marking that success, I'm having a very low period. My self-esteem and self-worth are at the bottom of the barrel these days. No binges but I don't seem to be able to leave the almond butter alone. The counselor told me to skip days having the nut butter this week to prove that I can choose not to eat it. So far, I'm scoring a major fail at this task.
thats great well done on ur success!
even just trying to limit ur portions of almond butter would be progrss,so dont cut it oit completely at first just gradually have less so u still get ur fix then go from there..!worth a try!and ur obvioisly doing something right with ur results so far so believe in urself more-u can do it!:-)
LittleMissNiki is offline   Reply With Quote