View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 11:22 PM   #2
Pattience
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

I would think this is a question for living maintenance….

I am a bit like you too though. I can lose and gain again very quickly. So time i'm not bothering so much with exercise because it makes it harder to keep doing it. Or i have a problem with keeping doing it. Although i might have to start doing some soon. But i plan to start training of ra race in July til november.

It could derail my maintenance though.

Anyway exercise aside, i would increase gradually. That way at least you can monitor your gains and stop when your weight starts to increase. So try to think of yourself as still being on a diet even when you've reached goal.

I also intend to continue diarising my food. I know that's going to get really boring at some point but it hunk its what i have to do. I might be able to find a way to not be quite so obsessive about it but i think if i don't keep track, it will just all fall apart.

I'm about the same height as you and have some way to go to goal but i'm not hurrying to get there now that i am fine with my weight right now for some time though i know being skinnier is generally better especially if i want to get my clothes off in public e.g. for running.

Now that i'm older my face is sagging too much when i'm skinny. That's due to a lot of sun damage, not just weight loss and probably also genetics.

how many pounds do you weigh. I don't know US dress sizes. They are different from ours. I have been down to 55kg a few times before. Taht'hs about 115pounds i guess.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote