Thread: March Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 10:13 PM   #111
pattygirl63

S/C/G: 238/214.8/135

Height: 5'2'

Carol Sue I got the book out and looked at it too. It had a some good ideas, but I don't think I could do it. I don't know if I did something wrong or what but I gained on that diet instead of losing.

I thought about doing the Atkins Induction, but didn't because everything is going good right now. I always keep in mind that I can always do Atkins if I need to later. I'm glad things are working for you and CONGRATULATIONS on the 4 lb loss.

We went to eat at Long John Silvers today. I ate only 1 fillet, 3 shrimp, 1/2 the cole slaw, 1 1/2 hushpuppies, and 1/4 the fries and a little of the tarter sauce. I think it was too greasy although it didn't taste like it at the time. I've been sick with indigestion all afternoon and evening. I keep tasting the fries coming back on me. It seems like I've got to where every time I go out to eat that I get sick. Doesn't make eating out any fun any more.

I did manage to get my fiber in for today though. I'll write more tomorrow. Not feeling too well right now.

Trish

If you eat when you are not hungry, you just overate!!!