View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 10:20 PM   #240
maryann

S/C/G: 173/ 158/ 154

Height: 5'6

Good Evening, Coaches.

So many good reminders in the posts today. Food was messy. I keep thinking "Slouching toward Bethlehem" with Bethlehem being bed. Kitchen is closed at 6:00. No reason to enter it again.

6crowsgold: I am a fan of protein shakes as well. I use pea protein. I tolerate it better. It is nice to not have to think about one meal.

ladynredd: Great info

AZtricia: Thank you for the reminder that the changes I am making here will last forever. I have changed so much.A good example is struggling to remain present while hovering two pounds from maintenance instead of waiting for a ten pound gain and facing the exact the same situation.

BBE: Good reminder that my resistance muscle is more important than the bite of food I want.

nationaparker: Superdrag to have a boss that screams. Boy, that would do me in. I grew up with a father that screamed. I don't need to have to listen to it as an adult. (Although I am guilty of a occasional scream at my family. Unacceptable. It is a good reminder to myself that innocent people are on the receiving end.)

Last edited by maryann : 03-26-2014 at 10:21 PM.