View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 07:23 PM   #47
angelicus

S/C/G: 189/178/119

Height: 5"1

Skittlesfirehawk - Well done on loosing that 1lb

levoguette - Thats really interesting that you notice such a big change in the scales after eating certain foods. I'm just starting out, so maybe I will start to write down my weight and food. Although I have never been great at keeping a food diary. Thanks for the rec of taralyn's blog, it looks really good. Also, I adore pinterest. I'm quite a crafty person, so I'm always pinning things I want to make. I do have a recipe board but its kind of a miss mash of everything (ie. unhealthy) .....Actually...oooh....I might start a bikini challenge pinterest board.

I'm not sure I quite have it in me to take bikini photos (scratch that, I've never owned a bikini in my life, I definitely don't have it in me) but I might just take some normal pics.

I had a pretty unhealthy day today. Very healthy salad based lunch and then I went to a bring and share dinner at my local church tonight - bread and cheese and cake, yummy but not what the doctor ordered! Ah well, I'm planning to make a batch of soup tomorrow.

Mini Goal #1 No longer obese (159)
Mini Goal #2 Half way to healthy weight (146)
Mini Goal #3 Healthy Weight (133)

for every 5lbs lost (1 down 12 to go):

Last edited by angelicus : 03-26-2014 at 07:25 PM.
angelicus is offline   Reply With Quote