View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 04:03 PM   #238
AZtricia
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Hello on this windy Wednesday coaches!

Pizza day here again. I'm planning on one slice since I don't have any leftovers to pack. Will take veggies to go with it. Lost another pound today, hurray! Sometimes it seems so slow, but then I remind myself that all the changes I'm making I can live with long term, so they are more likely to last.

Exercise today: walk pup 3X, DVD, treadmill while boys swim
Food, OP about 1800 cal.

CeeJay
Hurray for 7 pounds gone and even better for resisting the sabotaging thoughts!

maryann LOL about your dh! Had to look up the necklace, beautiful! Great job tracking your food even when it wasn't fun.

Cheryl/gosfordgirl Kudos for food OP and prep for tomorrow. 9850 is a lot of steps!

BillBlueEyes Oh my, to-do lists always get me! I love our vent fan timer, since now I no longer have to follow the boys around to the bathrooms turning them off all day! Awesome resistance muscle. You can find just about anything imaginable to buy online with the right search terms. Library quality book protection is necessary when trying to have books last through 3 boys.

6crowsgold Kudos for OP fast. Hope today is great for you as well.

gardenerjoy
Allergies are horrid here. We are all suffering and meds barely help. I'm just realizing it is also probably why I feel so tired. The wind today is NOT helping!

Last edited by AZtricia : 03-26-2014 at 04:04 PM.