View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 02:43 PM   #49
nonameslob
5:2, The Fast Diet

S/C/G: 232.6/181.2/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi Dolly! I'm new here, too. Sounds like you've got a great start, especially since you're involving a physician in your weight loss.

I've been struggling with the clothes thing lately. I have a stack that I either want to give to charity or try to sell or bring to a consignment shop (if I can find a place that will take my non-expensive clothes, even though they are in good shape!). I don't know what to do.

I am hanging on to just one pair of pants...the largest pair of pants I ever bought and fit into. I figure I will appreciate stepping into those and really seeing just how much I've lost. The last time I lost weight, I got rid of my bigger clothes and had to buy new clothes when I re-gained. But that was a bit of a slap in the face that woke me up and made me realize I had to get myself into control...

I am really glad I kept so many of my "skinny" clothes, mostly slacks for work and jeans. I've recently added 2 more pairs of slacks and 2 pairs of jeans to my rotation! So I only really need to buy some blouses. Plus, the style of slacks and jeans don't change too much over time
nonameslob is online now   Reply With Quote