View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 11:31 AM   #18
QuilterInVA

Good morning, ladies! Only 36 degrees today. We did end up with rain, sleet and snow yesterday but only a dusting and it's gone now. We haven't had snow in April since 1940 so we are all hoping that this is the last of the winter weather. My daffodils and crocus are blooming.

Tomorrow is Glory Bee (quilting bee) and Glory and I are hosting a full English Tea for the ladies. and then Friday is English Paper Piecing at Bella.

Gloria Steinman turns 80 today. Women's Rights, burning bras, what hoopla she started. She's going for an elephant ride in Narobi to celebrate.

Maggie, I use Mastercook and have for many years. Its about $20 and wonderful for it lets me type, scan, or load recipes directly from websites and I can organize them in cookbooks. It also computes the nutritional info based on the USDA stats. I have the recipes on my computer, a thumb drive and stored in the Microsoft cloud.

Have a wonderful day.

HW 356 pounds - CW 138 - GW 130

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Forget Yesterday. I am, where I am. I know where I could have been, had I done what I did not do. Tell me, Friend, what I can do today, to be where I want to be tomorrow. - Sigrad

Last edited by QuilterInVA : 03-26-2014 at 11:38 AM.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote