View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 11:26 AM   #16
traveling michele

S/C/G: 178/122/125

Height: 5'5"

Andrea,
We LOVE cruising and it fits into my spring break schedule plus it is very economical. I just need to curb my food intake. The alcohol doesn't really bother me as long as I don't start. I am "intolerant" to alcohol Megan. According to the doctor, no one is actually allergic. When I drink, my heart starts pounding, I turn bright read and my head pounds-- so-- yes, I should stay away.....

I am "traveling michele" because years ago when I got on my first forum (scrapbooking), I was michele in houston. Then we moved to South Africa, so I became michele on safari. Then, we moved to California and I was tired of needing new names so I went with traveling michele. I do love to travel and have been many places-- Asia, Europe, Africa.... I haven't yet been to China mainly because dh dislikes it so and the air quality is so bad you can't go outside. He doesn't see a point in us spending money on an expensive plane ticket for me to go there when we could go somewhere we both will enjoy... hence the cruise... it is relaxing, romantic time away from smart phones and tablets and work... plus we will snorkel and do other amazing activities in Cozumel, Honduras and Belize.... a week is about $500 including everything so it can't be beat price wise. Then we will be in Houston for 2 days over Easter and that will likely be the stressful part-- dealing with family! Dh's brother is coming from Hong Kong with his 6 year old dd, my dd is there, and my in-laws (including my failing, crazy, MIL). And my younger dd will come from Arizona so it should be interesting.

We are hoping to plan a trip to London this summer to visit my dh's younger brother who lives there with his family. I've yet to meet my youngest niece and am eager to see them.

So, yes, I do travel and love it....

Jessica-- good luck with your tests!!

2014 workout goals:
365 total workouts including a minimum of 250 bikram yoga classes

So far:
298/365 workouts
234 bikram yogas
traveling michele is offline   Reply With Quote