Old 03-25-2014, 11:28 PM   #78
AmberLS
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsGracie View Post
Sending for you and your girls!!
Thanks, we are gonna be fine. After 7 years with their dad I'm pretty solid with myself and my abilities. I don't take crap, I take care of myself, pay my own bills, and we'll be fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenHag View Post
OMG I am so with you!!! By 2 PM today, I could have sworn it was a Friday afternoon! We had four periods of tests today and the same tomorrow, then two periods on Thursday (which is what we did yesterday). Sending you good testing vibes and to get through the coming days.

Sorry you are going through this. Your girls are more important. Sounds like you made the right decision to be "done". for you!
My kids have been nuts for two days also! No testing just rowdy! Thank you for the support, my kids are my world so onward and upward we go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacingIt27 View Post
Very interesting discussion today... Shocked that a clinic is limiting the purchases!

and if I Came on to post this for you guys too, thought it was a great article.
http://authoritynutrition.com/5-cont...t-advice-ever/
That is strange, I have a supply of products, doc doesn't even track I just go in and buy what I want when I want, but he doesn't carry brownies or white cheddar puffs and if I want them I have to order 3 boxes of each.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever - Gandhi