View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 08:14 PM   #230
CeeJay

S/C/G: 299/286/170

Hello everyone,

So I weighed myself today. I lost 7 pounds in 10 days. Some of that of course was water weight. Such an interesting process to get on the scale after 10 days. My first thought was "yay 7 pounds gone- this is working!" Then some sabotaging thoughts crept in: "too bad it was not more" and "if it was 1 more pound I would be in the 280's again" and "this is going to take forever" and "today I could have a reward." I thought about these thoughts driving to work this morning. There is no way I will be losing 7 pounds every 10 days- I need to be satisfied with 1 or 2 pounds because that is realistic. This is going to take a long, long time. I will be in the 280's next time I weigh myself in 10 more days and no way am I overeating today in some sort of twisted celebration!

Happy to report that I was on plan today. Starting 10 more days, so day 1 is done again. So happy. Am working incredibly hard in keeping my work life in order- not working so many hours, not working at home, and not working on the weekends. I know I have time to do everything I need to do to make weight loss possible only if I keep my work under control and do as many nice things for me as I can. Otherwise things get very tough.

Take care and thanks for reading!

Regroup: May 3, 2014

Goal #1 Lose 5 pounds (292) done May 10, 2014
Goal #2 Lose 5 more pounds (287) done June 4, 2014
Goal #3 Lose 5 more pounds (282)

One for every 5 pounds: