View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #17
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Terrific Tuesday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN MARCH MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

I have been MIA because when I usually post that time has been used for typing indexes for the recipes I still have in my 5 Ĺ x 8 Ĺ ring binders. I went through them awhile back and took out recipes that I shouldnít have saved in the first place but they looked good then or I had two of the very same recipes because the magazine had reprinted it years later. Anyway I had my files stored on a thumb drive and it somehow got corrupted just sitting there. Well my intention was to go through the indexes and remove the recipes listed that I had tossed. Since I couldnít access the files I am having to type them all over and it has been quite an undertaking. Anyway that is my ďreasonĒ and I am sticking to it. Not anything exciting to report anyway.

We all went to the groomer yesterday except Cecil of course. I got my hair cut shorter and spikey which suits my style since it is getting so thin. Will had his head shaved and his beard trimmed and the dogs both got trimmed and bathed. We all look nice and fresh once again.

JEAN Our weather has been in the 50ís but with a sharp wind blowing which isnít pleasant at all. Iíll be so glad when I donít have to go outside with a wrap. We are going to have some huge yard sales and what doesnít sell we will donate.

DONNA FAYE on your huge loss. You lose in chunks but do you also gain in chunks? When I lost every week that 6 month period I only lost a pound or a pound and a half each week. I have never experienced such a great loss as you have. You go girlfriend ~ you will be at goal in no time if you keep to it.

SUSAN That was good advice about the racoons for they are creatures that come out at night unless they are sick. I hope you don't get that lousy weather that they predicted for your area.

Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote