Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-24-2014, 11:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 431/431/170

Height: 5'9"

Default starting my journey

I have come to the point where I just can't ignore my weight anymore...the fact that I walk up the 3 flights of stairs after work to my apt and can't hug and kiss my Mr. and my kids cause I need to huff and puff for 10 minutes is really a huge red flag...
Not sure where to start, not sure how to get there, but looking to find a path that will get me moving in the right direction!
Looking forward to meeting others here, and hopefully not only sharing my success stories, but enjoying others as well.
mikiesbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 138.6/122.4/120

Height: 5ft 5"

welcome and good luck with the start of ur journey :-)
LittleMissNiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:34 AM   #3  
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

I am so glad that you found us here! This is the place to find support and others in your same shoes reaching for the same goals as you. I would like to recommend to make small goals for yourself that are attainable in a reasonable amount of time. You may not stay focused losing 100 lbs, but reaching a goal of losing 5 lbs should keep you. Reach 20 of those 5 mini-goals and there goes that 100 lbs. What type of eating plan interest you? I know that right now exercise may be difficult, but start doing something. Due to a back injury in 2008, I began by using Sittercise which is chair exercises designed for senior citizens. I progressed to pool exercises and found an exercise that really works for me and is easy on the joints. Our county has a heated therapy pool at their waterpark and it is covered by an air dome in the winter. Maybe you can find somewhere similar in the near future. I look forward to learning more about your plans and reading about your successes!
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:01 PM   #4  
300+ Chick

with your efforts!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote